The Essence of Dell Precision
Dell Precision is designed for professionals with the most mission critical and demanding needs.
Our workstation-class products offer superb performance, innovative smart design and ISV
certified dependability to maximize your productivity and reliability.
Power through resource-exhausting and graphics-intensive engineering and analysis workloads with superb scalability and performance precisely tuned to demanding and specific user needs.
- Broad range of processor options
- Massive memory with up to 512GB 1, 7, 10 for desktops and up to 32GB 1, 10 for mobiles
- NVIDIA Tesla GPGPU compute solutions for High Performance Computing (HPC) environments
- Cutting-edge, workstation-class graphics with the NVIDIA Quadro® and AMD FirePro™ technologies including the only mobile workstation to offer the AMD FirePro M6000 with PCIe x16 Gen 3 support
Reliable workstations tested, certified and supported for maximum dependability and uptime.
- ISV certified for professional-grade software
- Secure, manageable and serviceable workstations that seamlessly integrate into your environment
- Dell Data Protection | Encryption provides robust endpoint encryption
- Confidently plan future product roll-outs with long lifecycles, transitions and ImageWatch™ for an advanced look at software and hardware changes
- Three-year Limited Hardware Warranty 3 standard on all Dell Precision workstations except the Dell Precision
- T1650/T1700 which offers a one year Limited Hardware Warranty 3 standard
Delivering innovative and award-winning workstation design that allows engineers, designers and other professionals to work smarter.
- All new, award winning, best in class tower chassis design offers a straightforward, clutter-free interior providing easy access to components for superior serviceability
- The only mainstream tower workstations with externally accessible, tool free power supply
- The Dell Precision™ T7600/T7610 is the only tower workstation from a global vendor with tool-free front accessible hard drives.
- Mobile workstations that are 100% BFR/PVC free 8 , ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified and EPEAT registered 9 to offer you our most environmentally responsible mobile Dell Precision product yet.
- Mobile workstations with flexible storage options including an easy eject drive, minicard and SSD storage devices and RAID 0/1/5 on the M4700/M6700 & M6700/M6800.
Get service and support beyond your expectations
Exceptional work requires exceptional hardware. While your Dell Precision workstation is designed
for peak performance from day one, Dell’s advanced service and support options can help you get
up and running quickly and reduce downtime in the event of an unexpected issue.
- Dell Configuration Services 4 incorporates hardware, images, applications, peripherals and documents with your system as it’s being built to help simplify and speed up deployment while improving hardware consistency and compatibility.
- Choose Dell’s premium support service, ProSupport, 4 for 24/7 direct telephone access to advanced-level technicians based in your region to end downtime and resolve problems quickly.
- ProSupport’s Collaborative Support 4 feature provides assistance even if you have a problem with non-Dell hardware or software. We will leverage our relationships with select third-party vendors to act as your single point of contact to help resolve your issue.
Secure and easily manageable
Dell Precision™ workstations incorporate Intel® vPro™ technology, providing a suite of security
solutions that keep you ahead of high-level security threats and maximises your uptime.
When managing Intel® vPro™ client systems with the Dell KACE Systems Management Appliance
or Microsoft System Center 2012, you can remotely manage these systems whatever state they
are in – even if the systems have problems that prevent them from booting or communicating
across the network.
To learn more, www.kace.com/uk/demo
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.